Wednesday, August 11, 2010

family reunion!

Hi everybody!
We enjoyed our family reunion on my grandfather X side! Grandaddy X is one of 3 children - his older sister Ann has 4 children, and his younger sister Jane has 3 children. Then there are grandchildren like me...

Here we are having a pre-reunion dinner.

Here I am with Amelia (6 years) and Noah (3 years). They are Ann's grandchildren, and direct cousins. They are my second cousins. Or rather, my mommy is their parents' cousin.

This fireplace shot is a bit complex in terms of cousin connections and such. Left to right: Noah, Jamie, Amelia, me, Nick, and PJ. PJ, Amelia, and Jamie are siblings - they live in Ireland! So they traveled even farther than my parents and me!

The grandparents: Ann, Jane, and Grandaddy X! It's so fun to have great-aunts! Ann lives in Princeton, New Jersey and Jane lives in St Louis, MO.

Here I am playing piano with Amelia and Carter. Carter's dad Rick is Jane's youngest son.
More later!
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment