Sunday, February 12, 2012

November 19, 2011: Saturday farming equipment!

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Toddler!
Back in November, we spent the Thanksgiving holiday with my mommy's family in Chicagoland. We celebrated my grandmother's 80th birthday, as well as Thanksgiving. We also visited a variety of friends and family.
The Saturday before Thanksgiving, I spent the day with my parents' friend Jenny, who lives in Chicagoland and is especially a very good friend of Aunt Nancy. I previously met her because she helped take care of me on the day of Daddy X's funeral, which was extremely sweet. She goes to a farm to ride horses, and invited me to join her during our Thanksgiving trip.

November in the Mid-West is going to be cold, so I was dressed and ready for the weather!

As much as I enjoyed seeing the animals, I really enjoyed seeing the farm where they lived.

I really love construction machinery, and the farm had this gigantic front-loading bulldozer!

I even got to stand in the mouth. Imagine how large this is! You know that I'm a tall guy as it is.

Here's the picture of me in front of the front loader once again, just so you can imagine the size.
I had a fantastic day with Jenny!
Aunt Nancy is very lucky because she can see Jenny a lot. However, I don't think they play with the construction trucks together as much.
Love,
Julien the Toddler

No comments:

Post a Comment