Sunday, February 21, 2010

A few more pictures with Veronica...


Here Veronica feeds me on June 24, when I was just 20 days old. Since I met Veronica when I was 3 days old, I figure that MOJ will eventually post a picture or two from that day!

Again on June 24... you can see how young I am, because my sleeves have built-in mittens to keep my hands warm. Remember, this is in June. Not January.

Here I play with Veronica on July 10 - she and her mommy came over for dinner with DOJ and me, because MOJ was in Chicago for work. You can see how much more grown up I've become, because I am not wearing mittens!

Here we are on Saturday August 1 at my Welcome Julien - Baby Shower! MOJ's friend Denise is also in the picture, because she wanted to pose with Veronica and me. Denise was also at my parents' wedding in Italy. Then again, so was Veronica (and her mommy)!

Here we are on Monday November 9 at Noe Valley Rec Center. DOJ took me here with our friends Stephanie and Lily. Veronica had a slight cold, so we agreed that she couldn't hold me on this day. But DOJ snapped this fun gothic-style picture. Interestingly, Veronica and Stephanie's nephew Jeremiah attend the same preschool! So Veronica's mommy knows Stephanie's sister. Fun small world!

No comments:

Post a Comment