Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby & Parent Pilates

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've not posted for awhile.

For the past few Thursdays, DOJ and I have gone to a "Baby and Me" pilates course at Movement Lab pilates studio. We learned about it from Ilaria (Lucas' mother), who asked the instructor Julie to set up a "Baby and Me" pilates course. So now twice a week a baby and parent can go to a class. We go on Thursdays at 4:30. This past week, Ilaria/Lucas and Julie/Rowan were also there.

Sometimes I've really teased DOJ by having an EXTRA LONG nap, so that I'll arrange to wake up around 4:28pm, making both of us late but still there by 4:40pm. It's not great to be late, but it's fun to see DOJ squirm as he wonders if he'll be able to even attend the class! The instructor is really nice (she's a mommy plus she's pregnant), so that it's okay that we're late.

Enjoy the pictures. I'm off to have a nap :D

No comments:

Post a Comment