Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's April in Paris...

Hi everyone,
We are back home from France! I had a great trip in Paris and Provence - of course, I'm happy everywhere I go, since I'm a baby! Here are some initial pictures. My parents are a bit jetlagged so I'm going to keep them company as they sleep!

Here's our fun family shot in front of the Eiffel Tower. Of course, the only way to get a picture like this is to walk across the nearby bridge and go to Trocadero, and then take the picture.

Pont Neuf - the most gorgeous and famous pedestrian bridge of all the bridges over the Seine River!

By the Louvre - I had more fun looking at the water than at the Glass Pyramid!

By a pond in the Tuileries Garden. I met Arthur, a local Parisian who was very nice and chatty with me.

Here we are in front of a fountain in the Palais Royal garden!
There are so many great large public parks and fountains all over Paris. We had a lot of fun walking through some of them. I loved being in my stroller and seeing everything happen.
I'll post more pictures as I have time!
Love,
Julien the Baby

1 comment:

  1. awesome pictures! Ive always dreamed of going to paris! Lucky Baby!!

    ReplyDelete