Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chicagoland

Hi everybody!
Sorry for the long silence of the blog. No excuse except that I've been rather busy this month being a baby - I'm 13 months old and there's just so much to do.
I spent the first week of July in Chicagoland with my parents, as we were visiting my maternal grandparents, as well as other friends and family, such as Aunt Nancy and Uncle Glenn.
Here's a picture of me on the plane!

Hopefully I'll find time to do a blogpost about the actual trip. I had a lot of fun, which included spending time with my new cousin Zoe and my friend Maya.
I would have blogged earlier today but instead I hung out in the playground with Ruby! Just in case you were worried that I hadn't seen Ruby lately...
I should be sleeping now!
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment