Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Chicagoland friend Maya

Hi Everyone,
Here are some pictures of Maya and me. Maya is friends with my parents; her sister and parents are also friends with my parents. Maya, her sister, and her parents are also friends with my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Glenn. Anyway, although I'm also friends with her sister and parents, I wanted to share pictures of just Maya and me. Incidentally we're also good friends with her aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins. We multi-generational people all just get along. And this is just one family... I can say the same about a lot of other people... those are other future blog posts.

Here I am with Maya back in October 2009; I was 4 months old at the time.

Here's another picture from October 2009; also 4 months old. Well, that's my age, not Maya's age.

Here we are in Sunset Grocery, getting supplies for Thanksgiving. I was almost 6 months old in this picture. It looks like I am being frisky with her, but I just was hoping to taste her nose. That was a fun shopping trip - some people thought that she was my mommy, so she had to explain that DOJ is my daddy and she is our friend!

Here I am a few days ago - Wednesday June 30!

Here we are, taking a rest at the July 4 parade. It's me, Mommy, Maya, and Asher! OK no Brimful of Asha jokes, please. I'm sure he's heard them enough times!!!
I want to post about other family & friends and hope to do so in the future.
I hope that you are all well and happy.
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment