Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tot Picasso - pictures from Wednesday 1/12/11

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Baby!
With the Winter Quarter under way, I'm now in my new classes that run from January to March! Every Wednesday, I have my Tot Picasso class, which is a fun art class! It's conveniently located near the house, and by our local public library and playground - so after the class, I get to play in the playground. And a lot of my baby friends are taking this class as well - Lyra, Lily, Clem, and Rowan! It's really great!
The class is taught in a gymnasium in our local SF Park & Rec Center!

Here I am next to Lyra, watching her work!

Here I am carrying a container with a paint ball!

However, despite all the fun of art class, I had a lot more fun running in the classroom!

I had a lot of fun running with Amber, Silver, and Daniel!

Here I am with Amber and Silver. I can't really remember which one is who, but they didn't seem to mind!

Here I run with Daniel! You can see that I'm still holding the container with the paint ball - it's pretty impressive that I haven't dropped it!

Here we all are against the blue wall!

Here I'm running towards the tables for Tot Picasso.

I'm not sure if you can see the paint marks on my shirt - I definitely did some painting in this class.

But I definitely had a lot of fun running about!

This was just so fun and funny for me!

Even though my jacket was hanging off my shoulders, it didn't slow me down!

The class ends with a fun circle and parachute time!I'm taking a little rest here in the parachute.

But then I realized the fun of running within the parachute!
After class ended, I went to the playground and had a lot of fun with my other baby friends for awhile. I also ate lunch there.

I'm sitting in my stroller with dessert as DOJ gets lunch for him and Mommy at Cortland Gourmet!

I have a front row seat, watching the crew from Paulie's Pickling make pickles and other yummy treats.
After DOJ got luncheon for him and Mommy, we went home and I had a really good nap! Then I got to see Ruby and Shuyi in the afternoon before returning home for a visit with PoPo!
What a fabulous Wednesday. I hope that all future Wednesdays are just as fun.
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment