Monday, May 9, 2011

23 months...

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Toddler! I'm 23 months. I'm growing up fast. Blink and you just might miss something!
Speaking of blinks, here are some recent pictures of me descending slides. DOJ is going to send me more pictures for a future blog post.

Here I am on May 7, 2011 (Saturday) at the Koret Playground concrete slide. It's a bit steep of a slide - just getting to the top of the slide is an adventure!

This slide is part of a bouncy house that I enjoyed on Tuesday May 3, 2011 at Tot Gym! The mouth is like that whacky statue in Bomarzo, Italy.

See, even the teeth are similar! My parents visited Bomarzo during their 2006 honeymoon, so hopefully I'll get pictures of them at Bomarzo to share with you!

And here's a picture from my 23-month-birthday dinner - yes, I'm actually drinking water from a plastic cup. I haven't perfected drinking from an open cup (as compared to a sippy cup), but I'm having fun with practice!
Love,
Julien the Toddler

No comments:

Post a Comment