Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Toddler!
May 17 (Tuesday) is Mommy's birthday! Happy birthday Mamma!
Here are a few pictures throughout my life with you.

Here we are at the hospital on June 5, 2009, just hours after I was born! Even when I was just a handful of hours old, I knew that I was going to love being held by you, my Mommy!

Here we are in October 2009 at Sophia's house for a Halloween party! In case you don't remember, I'm costumed as Charlie Brown!

Here we are in April 2010 in Provence, enjoying a gorgeous sunset with some amazing views of Daddy! Oh, and I guess it looks nice behind me as well...

Here we are in Central Park in October 2010! I always love our adventures together, both home and away!

Finally here we are in December 2010 in front of Bar Italia! Even though you're posing for the camera, I'm looking at something fun on the sidewalk!
Happy Birthday Mommy!
I'm excited to celebrate with you!
Love,
Julien the Toddler

No comments:

Post a Comment