Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy 23 month birthday to Julien!

Dear Julien,
Happy 23 month birthday to you! It's me, Dadda, aka DOJ (Daddy of Julien)!
I know that I like to refer to you as my little baby, but you are clearly a toddler. It's just too obvious that you've grown up so much. You're very active and busy - you're a mover and a shaker. You're very social - you love to interact with people, whether they're your fellow baby (and toddler) friends, dogs and puppies, or just random people on the street. You do things that babies simply cannot do - yet another reason why you really are a toddler.
In honor of the amazing Julien that you are, here are some early baby pictures!

Here you are in the hospital with me, Dadda! You were not even a full day old!

I was probably a bit nervous about how to hold you, because you were so little, precious, and fragile! Also, it was my first full day of being a parent, so I was still learning things.

Of course, I gradually warmed up and became more comfortable about being a parent - it took a few hours, and I appreciate your patience for me to be less nervous.

Here we are in France in April 2010, when you were 10 and a half months old. By this point, I was no longer worried about you being too fragile, because I knew how much you enjoyed being active and having fun!

Even when I keep you dressed in PJs, I know that you're always ready for fun.
Now I hear you not sleeping in your crib, so it's time to say farewell to this blog post and spend time with you, my little Julien!
Love,
Dadda

No comments:

Post a Comment