Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Guess where I am??

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Toddler!
Here I am ringing a big bell! Can you guess where I am??
Ding dong!

As you can see from the picture... I'm ringing the bell!

Fortunately, the hammer is sized perfectly for my hands!

Finally, I'm waving Bye Bye to the bell! After all, I got such joy from ringing the bell, so I wanted to say Farewell to the bell!

Have you guessed where I am? OK I'll tell you.
This is at The Discovery Museum, on May 19! Yes, the place with the train & boat room, the Tonka trucks, and other fun spots. There's a hiking trail with this fantastic bell.
Who would have guessed that I'm at a Museum???
This was towards the end of our adventures with Zealand, when we all took a short hike and then I wanted to ring the bell while Zealand and his mommy trekked onwards.
I rang the bell, then we caught up with Zealand.
Fun times! Like I said before, we look forward to returning to The Discovery Museum.
Love,
Julien!

No comments:

Post a Comment