Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Racing Tonka Trucks on 5/19/11 at Discovery Museum!

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Toddler!
I'm really 2 years old. Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes. I really appreciate it!
I wanted to share some more pictures and adventures from our visit at the Discovery Museum on May 19, 2011. This is almost a month ago, with our friends Zealand and his mommy Chelsea. Incidentally Zealand has just become a big brother - now he has a baby sister named Avery! So big congratulations to Zealand and his parents and of course to Avery! That's so exciting.
Anyway back to the Discovery Museum - they have a platform with a ramp and Tonka trucks. The Tonka trucks are for everyone to share, very fun!
So Zealand and I, along with some other toddlers, rode with the Tonka trucks.
Here are some fun pictures!
Here I am with a Tonka truck, heading downhill. Meanwhile, Zealand and another boy are with their own Tonka trucks, and they are going uphill!

Oh dear... will there be a collision?

But fortunately there is no collision because Zealand and the other boy parted as I descended and they ascended.

In fact, as you can see, Zealand ascended quite quickly... and this sets the tone for our next scene! Meanwhile, I'm heading to the bottom of the ramp.

This was a lot of fun!
Here's a set of pictures where we are all at the top of the ramp, all planning to descend. Although we are not racing with each other, we all are trying to move fast, since we're all active boy toddlers! As you can see, I'm "Caught in the Middle" between Zealand and the other boy. And yes, that was for you, DOJ!
"Even though I'm with someone new
All I can think about is you
And now I'm caught,
Caught in the middle"
A1 (yes, that's for my daddy! Remember, he likes to turn me upside down and then get turned upside down in his Pilates class - classic whackjob daddy!)

But as you can see, Zealand has already moved downhill very quickly, much faster than me, but even more faster than the other boy!

And again I must emphasize that we weren't in an official race. Still, I was very happy for Zealand as he had his victory roar. He deserves it!

And these are just some examples of our Tonka adventures at The Discovery Museum! Very excellent and fun. There really is no way I would have this fun if not for Zealand introducing this place to me. I look forward to returning there!
Thanks again to Zealand and Chelsea for introducing us to The Discovery Museum!
love,
Julien

No comments:

Post a Comment