Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And even more pictures from the reunion!

Hi again everyone!
Here are more pictures from the family reunion!
On Saturday August 7, there was a gathering at the club where Grandaddy X, his sisters, and his parents used to play. My grandparents are still members, but both my great aunts moved away to other states. Anyway their cousins Paul and Ken, and their parents, were also members of the club. Interestingly, Grandaddy X's cousin Paul and Grams were classmates and friends in school. Then again, Grams and Grandaddy X's sister were childhood friends before Grams and Grandaddy X got married. Lots of fun history there!

Here I am with Amelia and Carter.

Here's a fun picture - Thatcher, PJ, Amelia, Carter, and Noah - all striking a pose!

Here's a great shot of *everyone* - Grandaddy X and his sisters, plus their cousins Paul and Ken... and then many of their descendants. Not everyone in the family was able to attend.

Here I am with Aunt Nancy and my grandparents' long-time friends Ann & Ray. Ray is also known for having been a broadcaster with the Cardinals, as well as having been mayor in the town where my grandparents live! Some of my mommy's boy cousins (specifically Terry and Rob) were so excited to see Ray. That was really fun.

Here I am with Grandaddy X's cousin Paul, who went to school with Grams! We were very comfortable kicking back together.

Love,
Julien the Baby

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe how big little J is getting! great photos!

    ReplyDelete