Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September: New England trip!

Hi everybody,
I've just returned from a trip to New England. It was my first time out there. We stayed with Michael and Jason in their country house estate.
On Labor Day, we went to the Tri-County Fair, which is the OLDEST state fair in the country! It was such an honor to be part of this history.


If I ever develop a fear of clowns, please remind me of this picture - because I was pretty amused with these clowns!

Here I am in New Hampshire - my parents have started the college tour as they took me to Dartmouth on Tuesday September 7.

Here I sit on a bench in the Dartmouth Quad!

My favorite - my parents always refer to me as The King of the Babies, and now here's the proof - here's my throne and my knight in shining armor! Ha ha... so actually we visited King Arthur Flour in Vermont.
More to come...
Love,
Julien the Baby

1 comment:

  1. look at that gorgeous little blondie!!! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter every time!! <3 <3 love the photos!

    ReplyDelete