Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More August adventures!

After the family reunion, my parents and I took a trip with Grams up to Boulder Junction, Northern Wisconsin, to visit her cousin Dick and Dick's wife Lynne. Incidentally this was my first time ever in Wisconsin! I think that DOJ never went to Wisconsin until he was 28, so my parents are definitely giving me some fantastic experiences.


It was so gorgeous...

Lynne and Dick are so sweet. They have 2 children and a few grandchildren.

After our little vacation, I had some fun swimming activity with Aunt Nancy, who was a champion swimmer in high school. Mommy was a synchronized swimmer. So both Mommy and her sister are very experienced swimmers.

Aunt Nancy is a great swimming instructor. There's the old adage of "Those who can do, and those who can't teach..." except she can both *do* and *teach* - that's my Aunt Nancy!

Since the swimming lesson, I've had a lot more water activity thanks to going to swimming pools and the beach with Mommy and our playgroup. Last week, my parents and I went to New England, where I got a lot of great water action in a lake in Massachusetts and the Atlantic Ocean at different beaches in Rhode Island!
Love,
Julien the Baby

1 comment:

  1. Michael, I have to say-that first photo is my most favorite picture of you and little J of all the ones I have seen, so sweet and precious. FRAMEWORTHY!!!

    ReplyDelete