Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2/9/11 Tot Picasso

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Baby!
Back in February, I went to Tot Picasso class with Mommy right after we flew to Chicago for a long weekend. It was a fun opportunity for Mommy to see what I do in Tot Picasso class!

Here's the start of my painting work...

A few minutes later: suddenly there is a little paint on the hands, a little paint on the table, and even some paint on the actual project (a valentine!)

One minute later: it was really fun to feel the paint on my hands instead of on the paper! When the paint is on the paper, then I can't feel it very well.

Two minutes later: Not only is it fun to feel the paint on my fingers, but it's also fun to look at something else while feeling the paint!

Five minutes later: Mommy's wiped me up and now I'm at the Play-Doh table, which is fun... and very tactile. But it's different from painting!
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment