Friday, March 18, 2011

Leaders of the Pack

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Baby!
I'm busy as ever, thanks to my parents signing me up for different social activities. I go to Tot Gym, a music class, a motion class, Baby Pilates, and of course I get to see Ruby at least once or twice a week.
Lucky me, I get to have Tot Gym with Rowan! It was really good to see him and his mommy Julie on Thursday at Tot Gym. We've known each other for over a year, ever since we met at Baby Pilates. And as you may know, we were in Hawaii together at the same time, so we also hung out a lot there.
Here we are practicing our future roles as Leaders of the Pack. Surely you remember that song from Twisted Sister.




We have a lot of fun together! We're such baby boys!
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment