Friday, March 18, 2011

Mommy and Sue passing me around in May 2010

Hi everybody!
Here are some pictures that DOJ took around May 2010 when Sue was visiting us. We think it was around May, because I wasn't crawling that much, and we were in France in April. Anyway, I just wanted to share them because I was having so much fun while Mommy and Sue were chatting and passing me back and forth with each other.

Initially Sue is holding me while looking at Mommy and chatting.

Now Mommy is holding onto me while still chatting with Sue.

Now Sue is helping me stand on the couch.

And Sue is helping me stand on her leg, all while in conversation with Mommy!

Finally, Mommy and Sue have stopped passing me back and forth, and now we're just clapping.
I'm not sure why it took me so long to blog about this, because it was a lot of fun. Of course, if they were to try the same thing in this day and age, I'd be off the couch and running about before they even sat down!
love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment