Saturday, April 2, 2011

Randall Museum Activities!

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Baby!
With the Spring season classes now in session, I get to go to the Randall Museum once a week for a Music & Motion class, which is similar to Music Together. What's especially fun about this class is that several of my friends are also in the class - admittedly we all conspired to try to get into this class together. So at least once a week, I get to see Zealand (from my GGMG playgroup), Lyra, und Henry (who was in Tot Gym with me the previous season)!
What's also so great is that after the Music & Motion class, I get to go to the train room to play with the big train tracks. DOJ has recently started to bring some of my trains, so that I can also use my trains with their tracks. He got this idea from Zealand's mommy Chelsea! So thoughtful. Anyway here are some pictures of Zealand and me playing with in the train room after class a couple weeks ago.

We're actually standing on a platform, because otherwise we'd be too short to see the tracks. After all, we are babies!

I'm playing with someone's red train and Zealand is playing with someone's green trains!


We've known each other for so long - we met just a day or two after I first met Ruby!
It's really great to get to play with Zealand - we have similar curly hair so it's fun to also talk about our hair care needs.
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment