Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fun with Zealand at the Randall on 4/13/11!

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Baby! But as I love to remind my parents, I'm really more of a toddler than a baby.
Anyway, Wednesday 4/13/11 was a very fun and active day! I went to the Randall with DOJ in the morning for my Music & Motion class, then back home for lunch and a nap... and then in the afternoon, Lily and her mommy Stephanie came over. Then we had dinner with Ruby and her parents (Shuyi and Steve) that night. I got to see 3 baby friends in the same day!
That said, the Randall Museum class was cancelled that day, so it just meant playing a lot with Zealand. We ran all over the museum, inside and out.
Here are some pictures of just *some* of our adventures that day. I'll post more when I have more time.
After having played inside the Randall, here we are in the outside of the Randall Museum; this is the area inbetween the parking lot and the museum. There was a lot of space for running and having fun!

We had actually been running around playing Tag and Hide & Go Seek! So it was time to slow down the pace and have a hug.

We really had a lot of fun.


Then Zealand had the fun idea of resting on the cement ledge.

It was very comfortable and natural for us to be in this position. A lot of adults pay a lot of money to do this with Pilates trainers.



After awhile, it was time to elevate ourselves, in push-up position.

We are both very coordinated.
This was just a handful of minutes of a very fun morning! It's pretty amazing to think about how much fun and how many things I can do in a short period of time.
I'm very lucky to have so many different friends!
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment