Friday, August 19, 2011

18 months later...

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Toddler.
As always, I'm very behind in my blogging but I'm trying to get caught up.
I'm so thrilled to always have a lot of fun with my friends. It's really amazing that our parents make efforts to get us together and drive us places, since I don't yet have my driver's license.
On Monday June 20, DOJ and I went to see Stef and Lily at their house. Lyra was there with her mommy, as were Penny and Abby with their mommy! Super fun!
DOJ couldn't resist taking some pictures of Lily, Lyra, and me on the couch... because as you may remember, in January 2010 he took some pictures of the 3 of us on the couch together.

That's me - caught in the middle between Lyra (in green) and Lily (in purple).

I really wasn't in the mood to pose for pictures, although the girls were more than happy to participate in a photo-op!

I was pretty much done!

Sorry DOJ - you may want to take pictures, but I didn't sign a model's consent. I'm outta here!

In contrast, here's a cute picture from another Monday - January 18, 2010 - Lily, Lyra, and me! Lily's eyes are shut only because she had kept her eyes open for the longest time, ready for a pose, except that I was looking away and DOJ was trying to get a shot where I was facing forward. Ooops. Anyway you can see the original blog post from that day by clicking here!
I'm so thankful to get to see Lily and Lyra a lot still - we're all getting older and they will both start preschool in September. My family and I feel very happy and appreciative for having known them for so long! It's just so special.
Love,
Julien the Toddler

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!!! That is so neat that you tried to take a little reunion photo shoot! Precious!

    ReplyDelete