Monday, January 18, 2010

Babies


Not the Pulp song that DOJ likes, but 3 real babies - that was today when DOJ took me to see Sue & Lyra, where we were soon joined by Stephanie and Lily! So there I am on the far end of the couch, with Lyra inbetween Lily and me... DOJ took our picture right when we were looking at Sue. We all had a lot of fun together, although admittedly I was so intrigued with Lyra's toys - these were items I've not yet seen :D I've already stuffed several of Lily's toys in my mouth, and today I got to put a lot of Lyra's toys into my mouth. Very fun for me. DOJ looked occasionally mortified but he was probably just jealous of my good fortune. I know that he is already jealous that I have a better wardrobe. As you may notice in the picture, I'm guarding one of Lyra's toys so that DOJ can't take it away from her. DOJ and I first met both Lyra and Lily (and their parents) in September, at Progressive Grounds. And you know what's really sweet? Both Lyra and Lily have the same birthday, and they were born in the same hospital :) So my first blog post is already longer than I anticipated, so I'm going back to sleep! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment