Saturday, January 23, 2010

Phoenix





Hi everyone,
We're in Phoenix this week. We arrived late Thursday night (around 2 in the morning) despite having a 10:40am flight. MOJ and DOJ said that I slept parts of Thursday and that I was asleep most of the time in the airport and on the plane, and in the car to the hotel. The hotel is called The Embassy Suites but it looks like the Al-Burj hotel in Dubai. Here are some hotel pictures. I remember staying at Embassy Suites in Temecula right after I was born for a night (when I was just a day and a few hours old!), although that night I was mostly sleeping and awake just to eat or cry to get fed or changed. That Embassy Suites in Temecula is not like this one, although it was also nice... just not as Dubai-like. This Phoenix Embassy Suites is a true 7-star Embassy Suites. Oh and here's a picture of me that night in Embassy Suites in Temecula.
As you can see, I was very little and fit into a dresser drawer. Now I'm sleeping in a pack & play, because my arm is probably longer than a dresser drawer. And I wear a sleep sack instead of a swaddling blanket, even though I always loved to be swaddled. Ah the memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment