Monday, June 7, 2010

Thanks for coming to my birthday party!

Hi everyone!
We had a small casual birthday party on Sunday. Thanks to everyone who came! It was fun to see everyone. My parents keep saying that they can't believe I'm 1. I don't know why because I was born on June 4, 2009 and today was June 6, 2010. So of course that means I'm 1 year old.

Yum yum birthday cupcake!

DOJ and Teresa are longtime friends - they first met at a GusGus concert in 1997!

I haven't seen Lily for a little while, so it was great to see her again! Her birthday is later this month.

Veronica was keeping an eye on Lucas and me while we played.

It was fun to see Tom - he and DOJ used to attend a lot of music concerts together and now meet for lunch. They went to England to see Saint Etienne in concert in 1998 and still talk about it!
I crawled and played a lot today, so I should be sleeping!
Good night,
Julien the Baby

1 comment: