Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Mitzvah to Abby and Sam!

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Baby!
Today Saturday November 13 is a very special day for Abby and Sam! They are fraternal twins, and it's their respective Bat and Bar Mitzvah day! This means that they basically are now grown ups. They're no longer children. Now please don't get Sam confused with Sam - there's Sam the twin who's having his Bar Mitzvah today, and then Sam the Baby who is 4 months older than me. Let's also not get this Abby and Sam confused with Lynne and Dick's children Abby and Sam! This can all get a little confusing at times!
My mommy has known their mommy for years, like for 40 or 80 years! A very long time, ever since they were younger. Here are some pictures of us together from last December at a Hannukah party!

Here I am with DOJ, posed with Rich their daddy, Susie their mommy, and then the twins themselves: Sam and Abby!

In this picture, I probably dropped something so I'm looking at the floor. Everybody else is looking at the camera, so they don't see what I'm seeing! Their loss...

Later in the evening, here I am with Susie, the mommy of Abby and Sam!

So in this picture you may notice something a little different that Susie did - that's why she's laughing so much. She's a very funny friend!

And here are Sam and Abby, enjoying books they received for Hannukah.
My parents said that their Mitzvah were both very special! We are all very proud of Abby and Sam!
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment