Saturday, November 27, 2010

NYC visit October 20 - 25

Hi everybody!
It's me, Julien the Baby!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I've sure been busy lately, which is why I've not been blogging for awhile. Between my morning activities of Music Together, Tot Gym, sharecare, and Bernal Playground, combined with my afternoon naps and activities, I've just been very busy. But I'm having fun with my baby friends and I'll share more pictures of us together separately.
In the meantime, I wanted to tell you all about my vacation to New York City in October! We were there from October 20 to 25, so it sounds like a short trip, but we did a lot of fun things together.
Here are some pictures from October 20 and 21!

Here I am drinking milk on the plane ride on October 20. I drink milk as the plane is taking off, so that the air pressure doesn't hurt my ears! It's very important that I'm making a suction motion with my mouth during this period. It may sound whacky, but I've yet to cry when we go up in the air! I also have my BaaBaa green silkie blanket to hold for additional comfort, even though I'm sitting next to my parents as well :-)

Here I am on Thursday, October 21, at the Popover Cafe on Amsterdam (Upper West Side). Here I'm drinking water from my Green Zoli Cup! This restaurant is famous for their... popovers!

Because we were in New York, I had to dress appropriately, even though my hometown team The San Francisco Giants were in the playoffs for the World Series at the time.

Here I am at our friend Michael's apartment, after the Popover Cafe.

I was going to take a nap, but I wanted to look out his window onto the street beforehand.
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment