Sunday, October 17, 2010

9/9/10: a visit to Brown University

Hi everybody!
Greetings! It's me, Julien the Baby!
I never finished telling you all about our September trip to New England! I've given a lot of information about places we went in Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire. But I've never talked about our visit to Rhode Island, via Connecticut!
On Thursday September 9, 2010, we departed Massachusetts with Double M and dropped him off at the BDL airport in Hartford. Then we headed to Rhode Island for a 2 night visit. We first had lunch at a fun Teapot cafe, and then went to Mommy's alma mater, Brown University.
Coincidentally, Ruby's mommy also went to Brown... as did Sam's mommy... and Mommy's friend Michele (mommy to Harris and Ezra)... and Sue... plus a whole lot of other friends that Mommy has. I think that Mommy knows a lot of people who went to Brown. I am sure that one day, I'll go there with Ruby and Sam!

Here I am with Mommy in front of the statue of the growling Brown Bear! He's so big, that I had to take another look at him!

Mommy tried to pose with me in front of other lovely Brown monuments by the student union, but I wasn't in the mood to pose for pictures. I like to walk and explore, and I can't really do that when I'm stuck in a modeling session!

I first had to inspect the walking trail in front of the union. It's not as pretty as our cement floor at home, but I guess it's okay!

There was a lot to see!

I walked and explored all over the place.

It was also fun to inspect the grass. New England grass is definitely different from what I see in California!

It appears that I am looking at DOJ as he's taking a picture of me, but I was actually looking at some students behind him, because they were smiling and waving at me.

There is just so much to see here!

After an hour or so of exploring the student union area, I was ready for a rest! We strolled in Providence for awhile, before driving to the Newport area. But that'll be another blog post...
Love,
Julien the Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment