Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween 2009 Meltdowns

Hi everybody!
Normally people think that I'm a very friendly and happy baby. And while that's actually true, there are times when I'm not always the happiest baby!

Here's a picture of what life normally is like for me - I'm happy and smiling a lot. After all, I'm a baby, and that's what we babies do...

Now here's a picture that was taken after too many other pictures were taken - and I just couldn't take it any longer!

In fact, most of us were quite unhappy and no longer congenial for the cameras. But I think our mommies found this to be quite funny, and they just kept taking pictures... you may notice that Ruby was actually quite calm and not unhappy - she probably was wondering why we were not being the happy babies that we normally are!

Here I am, having a meltdown with another playgroup - I just wasn't very thrilled.

But of course that meltdown was quite temporary... and just moments later I was in Mommy's arms, and as you can see, I was quite happy... as was my Mommy!
Looking back a year later, I do think that the meltdowns were very funny. I think that when I experiment with tantrums and being naughty, that we'll all look back and laugh.
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment