Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween 2009

Hi everybody,
As you all know, Halloween's coming up! We already have a costume picked out, but it's a big secret! Shhhhh.
But in the meantime, here are some pictures from Halloween 2009!
Can you guess my costume?

Here I am posing on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - just before Playgroup!

Here we are at playgroup... since we were mostly 6 months and under, most of us didn't even roll over. So at playgroup we would just rest on blankets while our mommies could have a short moment.


At some point, we were all plopped on the couch for a marathon photo session.

And yes - I'm sitting next to Ruby! In this picture, I wanted to have glazed eyes so that people can imagine what I'll look like in a few years when I start to have Halloween candy! Gotta get myself in practice...
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment