Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Hi everybody!
Halloween's coming up, so we got an early start. Tuesday September 28 was a really hot one for us, so we went to the Arata Farms pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay (off Highway 1). It was much cooler here than in San Francisco, and I got to check out some fun pumpkins!


Even though I would have enjoyed having all these white pumpkins, my parents said that we only needed 1 white pumpkin so I helped choose one.

Mommy and Daddy took turns walking me throughout the big pumpkin patch. I really wanted to go through the corn maze, but they told me that they were too afraid to go with me! Wah!

As consolation, I got to walk through a maze of pumpkins!

As a bonus, there was also a lot of different types of squash!
I hope to come back to pumpkin patches because they're really a lot of fun!
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment