Friday, October 8, 2010

Keep on Walking


Hi everybody!
So as I mentioned, I first started to walk without assistance on Monday July 26, 2010. As you can imagine, before that date I was walking with the help of other people holding my hands and such. But that Monday during playgroup was the first time I moved on my own two feet without any help. Those were just very tiny steps, and unfortunately my Daddy didn't film it.
However, on Tuesday or Wednesday of that week, he filmed me with his telephone, which he proceeded to email to a few family members. Now here's the film so that you can see it as well. It may not seem like a big deal, but at that time it was early in my stages of walking! You can also see my Baba (Green Silky blanket) in the video! Hurray for Baba - I sleep with it every night! Allegedly my parents have at least 2000 of them in case any ever get lost, just like that scarf that the magazine editor loses in The Devil Wears Prada book! I think the most I've seen are 2 of these blankets.
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment