Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Waterbug Julien

Hi everybody!
I know this may sound surprising... but I really love the water and swimming pools. It all started back in October 2009, when I was 4 and a half months old.

Here I am in my rashguard, swimming trunks, and swimming hat. I'm also wearing sunscreen and a swimming diaper!

Here I am with my Daddy! We are at the public swimming pool in Brisbane, just south of San Francisco.


And here I am in the water - even though I love the water, I don't actually know how to swim. So when I go in the water, I'm always with Mommy or Daddy, or another responsible adult. I really love the water, but that's no surprise since I also love baths. Still, there's something amazing about being in a big swimming pool. The really big bonus, though, is that my parents have taken me to beaches, lakes, ponds, and more... that'll be another blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment