Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011!

Hi everybody!
Happy New Year! 2010 is coming to an end, and I want to wish you all a Happy 2011!
Here are some pictures from early January 2010 (to start 2010) and late December 2010 (to end 2010)! And don't worry, I'm not yet done blogging about our London trip. I still have some work to do there.

These two pictures are from early January 2010, to bring in the new year! I had some baby fat because I was storing it for when I'd start becoming more active - as you know, I started to crawl in late April or early May. Then I first walked on July 26... and started to run sometime in August or so...

Here are some pictures from December 2010 - you can see that I'm now a bit thinner because I now run a *lot* as well as walk a bunch. This burns up a lot of the fat that I had when I was younger!

Despite all the changes in my life between January and December, there are a few things that I still enjoy doing. I'll let you guess what some of them are!
Happy New Year everybody! I hope that 2011 is a great year for all of you!
Love,
Julien the Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment